Saturday, October 29, 2016

Soccer 2016

Soccer season has been so much fun, I am a little sad it is over.  I won't miss the rushing to get everyone in the car to get to practice/games on time but I will miss watching Ally play.  She is fearless and she gives it her all when she is out on the field.  It has been fun to watch her learn and improve her skills. 

Ally is very aggressive, a trait she did not inherit from me, and she is determined to get the ball and score a goal.



Ally wanted to score a goal every game, she came pretty close only being shut out for a few games.  I was actually glad she had a few games without scoring, it helped humble her a little and work hard for her goals.


Many people came up to us and told us how impressed they were with Ally's skills and determination.  One of the other parents on our team said they always hoped that Ally would be on their team so they wouldn't have to play against her.  



The Green Lanterns dressed up as Ninja Turtles for the Halloween themed last game.

The Green Lanterns

Eva and Colton loved soccer season as well.  Eva made a cute friend and the little kids had so much fun playing together (and getting filthy dirty) during practice.  Once we got into a routine practices were fun for everyone (except the times when Colton would decide to run from me).

No comments: