Sunday Ally turned 7! She is growing up and is no longer my little girl. I love my sporty, independent, science loving, book reader. I am so proud of the girl she is becoming.
We were still recovering from the late night fun of the day before but we couldn't let the day go by without having some birthday fun. Grandma and Papa came over for birthday dinner and presents.
Ally had plenty of help opening her presents. She loves her Magic 8 Ball and Simon game from my mom. The Giants gear Steve and I got her was an even bigger hit than I thought. Colton and Eva loved helping her open her presents and try everything out.
These Ninja Cupcakes didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, thankfully Grandma came to the rescue and make them work. Even more importantly, Ally loved them.



No comments:
Post a Comment