When I asked Ally who she wanted to come to her birthday I realized she really wanted to spend it with her cousins. We ended up planning a fun trip to the pumpkin patch for some fall fun and her birthday. Our mistake was going to the pumpkin patch on a Saturday afternoon. The place was ridiculously crowded (it took forever just to make it into the parking lot!). Luckily the kids didn't mind at all and the cousins had fun being together.
Crammed in together on the train.
The kids had so much fun being together.
Colton was pretty tired from a morning of soccer and he started to fade while getting a ride from Papa Cherry.
The kids loved watching this silly show and they all ran out to dance after it was over.
Cousins waiting for the puppet show to start
They loved the puppet show, it was fun to watch them get into it.
Eva, Ally, Jackson, Cameron and Colton
There was a lot of chaos and I didn't love trying to keep track of the kids amidst the crazy crowds but I am glad they got to have fun.
Eva struck this model perfect pose just minutes before an epic meltdown. Too much fun and not enough rest is hard on any 3 year old.
I had hoped for a cute family picture before everyone was worn out an grumpy, but i'll take what I can get.
After the pumpkin patch we had a late dinner in Yuba City where the cousin fun continued. Ally got so pretty fun gifts.
My mom made this adorable Ninja Turtle rice crispie treats in lieu of birthday cupcakes. Pinterest for the win!












No comments:
Post a Comment