Steve was working on Colton's actual birthday so we postponed the celebrations until Daddy was home. Still we couldn't let the day go by without a little celebration so we got frozen yogurt at The Big Chill with Grandma and Papa. Colton was pretty happy getting his own yogurt (I usually make him share with me).
Saturday we had a little family party for Colton after Ally's soccer game. We were so happy that Daddy was off work and that Nana came to join in the party. The girls were so excited to give Colton the presents they had picked out for him.
Colton loved opening his presents, he knew just what to do. I loved watching him get excited seeing what each gift was.
As soon as we brought the cupcakes in to sing Happy Birthday he immediately started trying to blow out his candles. It was so cute! I love that he knew just what to do.
He thoroughly enjoyed his cow cupcake and ice cream. We sure love this boy of ours.





No comments:
Post a Comment