Colton never wants to be left out, when he sees his sisters having fun he wants in on the action. His desire to always be a part of the fun mixed with having two older sisters results in him playing with baby dolls, tea parties and princess things on top of all that he still loves playing with trucks, ninjas and destroying everytihng. He is just well rounded!
I love that he loves his sisters so much he wants to do exactly what they are doing.
Eva was having fun dressing up in her princess costumes and Colton ran up to me with the Cinderella dress. I asked him if he wanted to put the dress on, he nodded an emphatic yes!. He was so proud of himself. I think he makes a pretty cute Cinderella.
He was a pretty rowdy Cinderella running around the living room and generally being crazy.
Eva loved helping Colton dress up as a princess, he is like a giant (often crazy) doll. The dress didn't last long, after a few minutes he was tired of it and wanted it off, but not before I made sure to thoroughly document this adorable Cinderella. I have a feeling it will be used against him in his future. Just a rite of passage for boys with sisters!



No comments:
Post a Comment