Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Doran Beach

While we were in Oroville Alia, Linda and I managed to plan a beach trip to squeeze in more cousin summer fun before summer ended.  We decided to meet up a Doran beach, hoping for good weather, since it is such a kid friendly beach.

The weather was perfect, the fog was just burning off when we got to the beach.  It was windy enough to bring out the kites (and thankfully as windy as our last visit to Doran).

Eva loved her princess kite, unfortunately the kites were on the cheap side and didn't last through the day.  Both kites suffered some damage, sadly Eva's kit completely ripped off the string and floated out into the ocean.  Eva was devastated, I felt so bad for her.  Luckily for her the water is pretty calm and doesn't get deep very fast so I was able to swim out at get her kite.  

Colton had so much fun playing in (and eating) sand.  

Ally kept finding these little jellyfish all day long, love my little nature girl.

I love watching the cousins play together, they have so much fun together. 

Miles and Colton, this is the first time they really started playing together.  

They were cracking me up crawling around and running around in the sand.

These two are the best of friends, it is so fun to watch them together.  



It was a prefect beach day with family, perfect weather, fun and sun.  The kids had fun playing and it was fun to visit with Linda and Alia.  


No comments: