I love how Eva responds to questions in the shows we are watching. My favorite is when Super Why says to say your name, Eva very enthusiastically names of everyone in our family.
Eva loves playing Tea Party
3.2.16
Colton says "uh oh" all the time
3.4.16
Eva says "I have to ah-choo" for sneezing
One of the many pictures Ally has taken when she finds my phone unlocked, this one just cracked me up.
3.6.16Colton can click his tongue.
3.6.16
Ally said she hoped we wouldn't have anymore babies. I asked her why, she said "I don't think I can take care of another baby"
Some superhero fun with Super Colton.
3.8.16
While I was helping Eva say the prayer for lunch Colton folded his arms and tried to copy what we were saying.
3.10.16
Colton loves trying to get into the garage. If anyone leaves the laundry room door open he breaks into a full run to get there before we close it.
I love this picture Ally drew, she was copying some of the characters off a Fly Guy book.
3.10.16
Colton wanted to come with me to the grocery store but I wanted him to stay with daddy. As I was leaving he grabbed his shoes and ran to the door.
3.14.16
I just cleaned toothpaste off the ceiling of the girls bathroom! It is usually all over the sink and counter but this is new. Apparently Eva threw the tube of toothpaste up in the air, she promptly blamed Ally.
Oh this boy and his curls...I can't get enough.
Eva frequently tells me she is "bad at me", I ask her if she means she is mad but she says "no, I bad at you!"
3.17.16
When Eva heard Nana and Papa were going to spend the night she said "yay! I give them kisses and hugs".
3.17.16
Someone left the bathroom door open and I found Colton playing in the toilet (again). Eva denied it (Ally was at school). Steve said "I'm pretty sure you did", Eva said "I pretty sure I did not".
Eva was so cute at her 3 year check up. She brought her Doc McStuffins doctor bag so she could be just like Dr. Meyer. Dr. Meyer took the time to check out her instruments and then he gave her bandaids, gauze and tongue depressors to add to her kit. I love our pediatrician.
Eva told me Ally was being mean to her. I asked what Ally did, Eva said "she won't let me watch her go potty".
The weeds in our backyard are ridiculously tall! The kids had fun playing back there but when Colton would fall down he would totally disappear, and as a good mom I would take a picture and then help him up. Almost all the weeds in the back are scissor grass, they are the biggest I have ever seen. Thankfully they pull up really easy but it will still take a while to clear the whole backyard.
Eva has specific words for the different things we watch on the TV.
Pandora=Songs, YouTube="bideos", and Netflix=shows.
3.27.16
Ally said " well the Easter Bunny didn't give us chocolate bunnies this year. Good thing grandma made us some, she must be part Easter Bunny."
Eva told me she didn't want jelly beans, she wanted the chocolate peanut butter candy (Reese's Egg)
3.28.16
Eva wouldn't come to dinner, she said she wanted me to come get her. I said if I had o get her I would spank her, she said OK. So I did, after the spank she said "Thank You" and ran to her seat.
3.28.16
Ally asked if she was old enough for a cell phone, when I said no she said "I guess I will have to wait 50 years".
Eva "reading" a book to Ally before bed. Sometimes these two are just adorable together.
3.29.16
This morning when Ally woke up she wanted me to see her room. She told me she cleaned it, pretty soon she told me she and Eva had cleaned their room last night. Apparently I have no idea what goes on in the room after I put them to bed.
3.31.16
For a while now Eva has preferred her monkey blankey to be cold. She doesn't like it straight out of the dryer. Sometimes I humor her and put it in the freezer for her right before her nap.











1 comment:
I love these posts! I laughed so hard at Eva's insistence that she didn't leave the bathroom door open. And Devin says the same thing when I tell him he can't have a cell phone for a long time :)
Post a Comment