Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Eggs

We moved up a few of our Easter activities to squeeze in as much of the fun before Daddy went back to work.
The girls were really into the egg dyeing this year, and they were pretty good at it too!

Eva took her decorating very seriously, I still had to do most of the dyeing but she had the crayon part down.

After dinner it was time for the egg hunt!



Ally was an egg hunting expert and I had to hold her to her limit of 12.



Colton found his first egg, he was so excited!  Then he promptly threw it on the ground, and kept throwing it until there wasn't anything left of it.  We spent the rest of the egg hunt keeping him away from the eggs. Not quite old enough for real eggs!





Eva loved finding the eggs.  We had to clear up a little confusion, she thought she could only find the eggs she colored.  Once we got that cleared up she was off and running.

This was honestly the best group shot I could get!  

Some pretty good looking easter eggs.


No comments: