My birthday started off with Ally offering a sweet prayer. She prayed that I would have a good birthday, that they wouldn't fight and that they would do all my chores for me. I love my thoughtful little girl.
We met Grandma, Papa, Uncle Marshall and Aunty Beth (who brought me flowers!) at The Cowpoke for a birthday breakfast. I love the back patio at The Cowpoke, it is really beautiful back there and the kids can run around without causing too much trouble. Ally, always on the lookout for treasures, found this cute little speckled egg on the back patio.
After I dropped Ally off at school I stopped by Hardester's to pick up a few things I needed. While I was there I noticed the cutest little patio set out front. I knew they were having a sale coming up that weekend and so I asked the clerk about the set. The next thing I knew he was trying everything he could to get me to buy the set. He even said he had just been authorized to give special pricing to "regulars". I quickly took him up on the offer and snagged this cute little bistro set.
Since Steve was working the kids and I headed to my parents for dinner. My mom had the genius idea to feed the kids first and then take them on a walk so I could have an uninterrupted dinner. Marshall cooked dinner and it was fun to get to know Tess and Richard (visiting from England).
On Saturday Steve was off work and that was the day we "officially" celebrated my birthday. I chose to go to La Parilla for dinner, I never get tired of good mexican food.




No comments:
Post a Comment