On our way to my parents house we noticed that the cows were in and it was the beginning of having to stop and open the gate below my parents house. Ally surprised Steve and I by asking if she could open the gate, of course we were more than happy to let her! Sometimes I forget what the kids could be helping with, I am happy to have help whenever I can get it.
For dinner my mom and I decided that it would be fun to have a hot dog roast. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to be out on the patio.
Eva roasting her hot dog even though she doesn't like them. The girls had fun around the firepit, we had one little burn but overall everyone had fun.
After dinner baseball lessons for the whole family. It started with Papa pitching to Ally and pretty soon Eva and Colton wanted in on the baseball fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment