Thursday, December 17, 2015

Ally's Christmas Performance

Ally's Kindergarten class joined with another Kinder class and had a small Christmas performance.  I love the elementary performances, so much fun to watch.  There were so many parents and grandparents crammed into the classroom to watch these cute kids.  The teachers were so surprised how many people showed up. 
Ally sitting in the back row waiting for the performance to start.

They did three different songs, The Rudolph Dance (a variation on the Hokey Pokey), Jingle Bells, and the last one I have no idea what it was (Ally said it was something about peanut butter?).  The last one was hilarious, you couldn't understand a word they were say but they were very excited and so enthusiastic.

My cute little reindeer.  


I loved being able to look around the classroom. I'm glad I took a quick picture of Ally's wreath, when it came home Colton methodically tore it into tiny pieces!

No comments: