The Zimmermans planned a fun "drive-in" movie night at their house. I wasn't sure if I was up to taking the kids by myself (it was during Steve's shift) but in the end I decided to go, and I am glad I did.
Luckily we had many boxes to choose from to make "cars" for the girls. They both loved their box cars even if they were a tight fit. My parents were nice enough to watch Colton (and put him to bed) so I headed out with the girls.
The girls loved their glow sticks, and were so excited for the movie. We watched Hotel Transylvania which is a pretty cute movie.
I loved how the girls were snuggled up with their blankets and pillows. The drive in was perfect, there was even popcorn, candy and sodas for everyone.
It was a really fun night and the girls had a blast. They even stayed in their cars for the entire movie!
After the movie was over the kids had a mini dance party during the credits. The girls loved this, and Eva had so much fun she didn't want to leave.





No comments:
Post a Comment