Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Care packages

My friends Christy and her family sent the kids some amazing care packages.  We have been so blessed and have so many great things from so many people. We spent most of the month of September sorting and sorting and more things came in.  

The kids were so excited to open their packages, Ally and Eva loved that they got their very own boxes (with personalied labels!).

The boxes were filled with clothes, blankets, pillowcases and toys.  As you can see the toys were a hit! Ally loved her turtle shell and nun-chucks and Eva can't part with her barbies.

Ally loves her ninja turtle blanket and pillow case, so perfect for her.

Eva was equally excited about her princess pillowcase and blanket.  Colton got his own adorable set too, but wasn't much for posing for pictures!

I am not sure if I am should be thanking Christy or cursing her for sending this adorable "sparkle" skirt.  It is the only thing Eva wants to wear.  I love that Eva loves it, she twirls around and says "I a princess!",

No comments: