Thursday, October 17, 2013

Eva 7 Months

Our Eva girl is growing and changing so fast!  I love watching her learn new things and explore but it is all happening so fast. 

She loves playing with toys, she seems to be loosing interest in her baby toys and is very interested in all of Ally's toys.  We are working on sharing (and not ripping toys out of Eva's hands!) and Ally has surprised me a few times with her generosity.  
Anything Eva gets her hands on goes directly into her mouth, she certainly keeps me on my toes.  This girl has very strong opinions about food, she wants to feed herself.  She gets so fussy when I try to feed her because she just wants to grab the spoon and do it herself.  We get pretty messy around dinner time, which is complicated by the fact that Eva hates it when I wash her face.

These girls love each other.  Ally is such a good big sister, here she is "reading" a story to Eva.  Eva adores Ally and watches her every move and desperately wants to be wherever Ally is.  
Eva is a mover!  If she wants to get something she goes for it and is not easily distracted.  She has a funny little scoot on her tummy crawl that gets her where she wants to go.  She is dangerously close to crawling, she gets up on her hands and knees but she can't quite figure out how to move forward.  So cute, but I am not ready for a full on crawler!

After Eva woke up from her nap Ally wanted to snuggle with her.  Eva wasn't so sure she liked it, she was still waking up and was a little grumpy.  Sometimes Ally "loves" Eva a little too much, Eva rarely complains.  While I am usually concerned Eva just giggles and laughs enjoying the attention.



Eva has moved on from the grunting phase (thankfully) and has entered the babbling phase (which is adorable).  Here she is demonstrating her raspberry blowing skills while Allyson decided to tickle me.
Eva has recently started saying "ma ma", which is more often "ma ma ma ma", and "ba".
I love my blue eyed girl!

No comments: