School started much too early for my liking, there is still too much of summer left. Regardless of my feelings school still started and we now have a big First Grader!
Ally was so excited for school to start, and couldn't wait for school to start, she and I were both happy to find out she is in Mr. Brooks class.
The night before school started Ally and I were both anxiously awaiting the arrival of her new lunchbox and backpack. I had ordered it on Amazon (it was prime) but it took longer to get here. We usually get our packages in the afternoon but they finally arrived by 7pm.
While we were anxiously waiting for the package the Allreds brought us back to school popsicles. It was such a fun surprise and a great way to to get excited about the school year.
Excited and ready for her first day of First Grade.
Wearing her new Ninja Turtle shirt and the space backpack that finally arrived!
Ready to go in Mr. Brooks class with her very own desk!
After school she was such a chatterbox, she couldn't stop talking about her day and how much fun she had. As I was tucking her into bed she said "I just can't stop talking about it!"





No comments:
Post a Comment