Uncle Marshall and Aunty Beth came for a visit.
Ally made Apricot Jam with Grandma
As we were leaving church my mom told Eva to say goodbye to some ladies we were talking to, she said "bye bye, happy birthday". We had a lot of birthdays in the last month, so she just assumes it must be someones birthday.
The summertime dress code is very lax around our house.
Eva went through a stage where she just hated wearing clothes. It was literally a fight every day to get her dressed and to keep her from taking her clothes off!
Eva came running into the room totally naked, not even a diaper on. I asked her where her diaper was, she said "stinky eew" which means she had a dirty diaper. Turns out she had peed in her diaper, didn't like it, took it off and put it in the diaper genie.
Yes, I am still putting off potty training, I don't want to do it!
Eva would throw a fit if she got a drop of milk on her shirt during breakfast (which always happened of course). Finally one day she asked for a bib and the problem was solved.(never mind all the times I offered her a bib).
She always refers to Jesus as Jesus Christ, never just Jesus. Pretty cute.
One evening we were outside and Eva wanted more juice. I told her ok and proceeded to stay right where I was on the hammock. I was going to get to it eventually. Apparently I took too long and suddenly there was Eva, she had gone inside and opened up the refrigerator and brought the apple juice outside to her sippy cup. This girl doesn't sit around waiting for someone to help her, she takes care of herself.
6/23/15
For a long time whenever Eva would "count" she would just say "two". Lately when she counts she says "two, five, nine". Always those three numbers and always in that order. Love it
6/30/15
While watching Wild Kratts Ally told me "you are just like the Wild Kratts you know a lot!" (after telling her female moose don't have antlers) Quite the compliment from this Wild Kratts loving girl.
Ally had her Tball party. We almost missed it, Steve had gotten the text about the party and assumed that I had gotten a text as well. He mentioned it in passing the night before the party!! So glad we didn't miss it. Ally had a great season and thoroughly loves baseball. She is my sporty girl for sure.
I finally let Ally have some gum (she found some in a drawer and has been begging me). She told me "I feel like a grown up since I am chewing gum"
We went to one of the free kids movies in Lakeport. I was a little nervous, last year Eva only made it half way through the movie before she was just done with it. Thankfully a year makes a big difference. We watched Penguins of Madagascar and these girls had a blast. Colton also did amazing, sitting through the entire show making it a happy outing for all.
This last month these girls have really started playing together. One morning they were in the bathroom "cleaning" the sink. They were so cute together, I tried to ignore the fact that they flooded the entire counter. Ally made up a song "Scrubby scrubby, we are the cleaning team". Pretty cute.
Along with their playing together another not so fun development is their fighting. These girls can push each others buttons like you wouldn't believe. Somehow Ally usually ends up taking the brunt of the physical fighting, Eva is a force to be reckoned with.
Eva loves putting bows in her hair, sadly she won't leave them there very long. Her favorite bows to put in are these velcro bows that go with a Minnie Mouse Doll. She cracks me up.











No comments:
Post a Comment