Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Colton 5 Months

This handsome boy just keeps growing!  He is now 5 months old and as cute as ever.  He is starting his journey to mobility, while cute it is also terrifying.  I like have one of my children stay right where I left them!  

He is still a thumb (and sometimes finger) sucker.  It is really adorable to watch him suck his thumb. If he is getting really desperate (starving or just really tired) he might even suck on his entire fist!

His drooling continues without any sign of teeth. 

I love his eyes and his unbelievably long eyelashes.  Every time I look at his eyes they seem to be a different color.  Sometimes grey, sometimes green and sometimes a hint of brown.  

Everywhere we go people comment on how happy he is.  He is a happy baby most of the time he is really mellow but not perfect, he has his moments.  

He is starting to discover what his hands can do.  He grabs at everything and is starting to enjoy playing with toys.  
3.10.15 Loves to grab his toes as he is laying on the ground
3.13.15 Colton rolled over from his back to his tummy, and then back onto his back


With the warm spring weather we are venturing outside more and more.  Colton loved being in Eva's swing (and Eva seems to want to use the big girl swing).

This boys gives out his biggest smiles and laughs to his sisters.  They love each other so much (I may need to remind them of this in a few years).  Eva and Ally can sometimes smother him with love, but he doesn't seem to mind.  Just the other day Eva literally rolled over the top of Colton before I could stop her.  Before I could rush in to "save" poor Colton he started giggling and laughing, turns out he is pretty tough.

I am loving him in his shortalls, I can't get enough of his adorable chunky legs. 

No comments: