Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Colton's Blessing


Sunday, November 30th was Colton's baby blessing.  We were so lucky to have so many family members join us for this special day.  We really were quite the crowd, taking up two large rows in church.   

Colton was his usual mellow self for the blessing, not uttering a peep.  Shortly after the blessing he did have a borderline blowout, so glad he waited until after the blessing for that. 

I really love Colton's blessing outfit!  He is such a cute little man in his vest and bow tie.  I loved the little hat but he didn't wear it for the blessing (much to Steve's relief) because it was too big.  
We are so happy to have this little man in our family.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh I laughed when I read that hat/Steve comment! Rich would have been the same; but I agree he is adorable in it! Love the whole outfit. Glad it was such a wonderful day with so much support from family.