Sunday, October 7, 2012

Big Sister

Allyson is going to be a big sister in March!

Allyson said a few funny things after we told her she was going to be a big sister.

"When I a big girl I have a baby and be a big sister."

"I get a new bed like mommy and daddy's bed?"
Sadly no, you already have your big girl bed for now.

"I'm gonna be a big sister!"
This is very proudly exclaimed.

"Will baby be wearing pajamas?"
For some reason she is really concerned about this and asked this question a lot.

She is also very excited to change the baby's diaper on the changing pad she found in her closet.  I hope she is still this excited to help (maybe not actually change the diapers) once the baby gets here.

We are excited to start the new crazy adventure of having two kids!

11 comments:

SuSu said...

And we are SO excited for you as well! Congratulations!!!

Tonya said...

Yay! Congratulations! You'll love having two and seeing them interact with each other.

Tiffany said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!

Gretchen said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!!!

Kari Nitzel said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you!

Laurel said...

Yay!!! How fun! How are you feeling? Congrats!!!

Tmom said...

Great news! Congratulations!!!!!

Allred Mom said...

Congratulations, Erin, Steve & Allyson! I'm so excited for you, and also your family! I'm also sure your mom can hardly wait! CONGRATS!

Lowe Family said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting for this news :-)

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

What exciting news! I'm so happy for you three! I bet Ali will be a great sister.