This is Allyson with her beloved Nursery Teacher, Heather Savage. We are so sad that they Savages moved, we miss them so much. I know Allyson misses them the most.
Heather has been her Nursery Teacher the whole time she has been in Nursery, Allyson adores her. They had lots of fun in Nursery (even when Allyson wasn't exactly on her best behavior) and Allyson learned a lot.
I loved discovering new words (super duper delicious) or songs she learned in her Nursery class, I didn't so much love Allyson's report of who she pushed that day (I think it is getting better...at least I hope so). I do love that she tells on herself.
I am so glad Allyson had such a positive experience in Nursery and a positive introduction to Primary, I know a lot of it had to do with her having a wonderful teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment