While Steve and I were enjoying our weekend Allyson was having fun with Nana and Papa. She was having so much fun I don't think she missed us at all. She was so excited the whole drive to Oroville. Steve and I had to leave pretty quickly after we got to Bob and Linda's and Allyson was devastated, thinking she had to leave too. Once we explained we were leaving but she got to stay she was happy. She said "bye bye" and went back to playing with toys.
Friday Bob and Linda took Allyson to the Theater for the first time ever, they saw The Lorax.
Looking cute in her seat!
She loved it! I wasn't sure if she would be able to sit through an entire movie but she did. I guess she wouldn't let them leave the theater until the screen went black at the end, during the credits there was still singing so she didn't think it was over. Being good grandparents they stayed until the very end!
Next stop was an ice cream cone. This girl loves her ice cream!
Eating an ice cream cone is very serious business.
Papa and Ally. I love how she is eyeing his ice cream, too funny.
Nothing makes Allyson happier than playing outside. She loved the swing!
She got to have a picnic at Riverbend park, Happy Meals are fun.
Throwing rocks into the Feather River.
I think this is my new favorite picture of Ally. It is so hard for her to hold still and look at the camera, shots like these are rare.
Proof Nana was in on the fun!
When we got back on Saturday Steve and Ally were playing in this big cardboard box. Ally wanted me to join them, I declined and took a picture instead.
Sunday we all went to Church together. Allyson even went to Nursery, I wasn't sure if she would since she didn't know anyone in there. She was really good and went right in. She had fun walking on this wall outside church. I have no idea where she learned to pose like this but it is cute.
I am not sure who had more fun Ally or Bob and Linda. It was so much easier to leave Ally knowing she would have a blast (and be spoiled absolutely rotten) while we were away. I didn't have to feel guilty for leaving my girl, I think she might have had more fun than we did.
1 comment:
I am glad you guys got away! And so jealous bob and linda are just a drive away...
Post a Comment