Sunday my mom opened her hair salon so to speak. Beth wanted a trim, and I needed one so my mom was kind enough to cut our hair. Allyson was very interested everything going on and we asked if she wanted her hair done too. She did, she has been needing a haircut but I have been reluctant to give her one. I was afraid to mess it up and a little sad to admit she needed a haircut.
All ready to go in Grandma's salon.
Doesn't she look so cute with her boots?
It was just a short trim but it made such a huge difference. I love it. I does make her look older, and I am not so sure how I feel about that.
This is her favorite spot at my parents house, the toy corner. She loves this Fisher Price little house and will play with it for hours.
She chatters away all the time now, and we only understand half of it. Sometimes she mumbles her gibberish which I think is hilarious. It sounds just like my Grandpa Chuck when he used to mumble.
No comments:
Post a Comment