Saturday, April 9, 2011

A House of Order

Allyson has become our little organizer.  She loves to line up, stack and "organize" all sorts of things.  

Here she is feeling that the gravel in our back yard needs some organization.

I had to apologize for interrupting her work, and heaven help me if I try to coax her back inside while she is hard at work.

Her organization is not limited to the outdoors, she frequently lines up and stacks my mixing bowls.

I am always amazed to see what she will organize next.  Her toy animals end up lined up on the table and if you have Crystal Light in your cupboards she will find it and line it up one the floor. 

3 comments:

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

Reminds me of Janna! She liked to do that with her toys and books. She still likes to keep things together. Wish they all had some of that.

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh I love when kids do that! So adorable.

Alexis Anne said...

OMG that is SO adorable! I really hope we can get our girls together sometime soon. Love, Cousin Kim