Spring appeared overnight and we couldn't be happier. We spend as much time as we can outside, Allyson insists upon it and who am I to deny her (except when the weather doesn't cooperate).
![]() |
| Playing in the orchard with one of the cats |
![]() |
| So many places to explore! |
Since the sun has helped dry everything out a bit we venture out beyond our lawn for playtime now.
![]() |
| Smelling a Clover Flower |
![]() |
| We love taking wagon rides at The Ranch |
![]() |
| Why walk when you can run everywhere? |
You may have noticed I love putting her in her Pink Overalls, this is not the last you will see of them either. I think they are adorable.
Our apple trees are blooming, we are hoping for another crop like last year! We are loving the applesauce we made.
Happy Spring!








No comments:
Post a Comment