Friday, October 31, 2008

Newest member of our family...

We took the plunge and as my dad says we are the proud owners of a brand new debt!
We have been looking for a while and we decided to purchase a 2009 Toyota Tacoma. After calling every dealer in northern california (well almost) wheeling and dealing we got exactly what we wanted.Just before we drove it off the lot

9 comments:

Little Star said...

I like it! She sure is pretty!

James said...

And no gap insurance either! They fear you coming back with your mad negotiation skills!
Good job - it looks Great! We need to take a toyota family photo at Christmas

ThunderDan said...

Awsome!! But is it a boy or a girl?

Lowe Family said...

I LOVE IT!!! Now you are going to be fighting over who drives it! :) Congradulations....mom!

earlh75 said...

Nice... Jason would be so jealous so I won't show him. He's been wanting a truck for sometime now.

Congrats on the new toy.

Unknown said...

hey, are the bangs new erin? I love it... im thinking of something like that, how do they treat ya?

Laurel said...

Is so purdy! :) Jeremy is jealous!! :)

Our Corner said...

what a nice loking truck, Congrats. :)

Justin and LeAnne said...

Nice truck. Every family needs a truck! I guess Justin has brain washed me :-)