So as I was running some errands around town I saw a pair of missionaries drive past me. As I pulled up behind them i noticed a bumper sticker. I thought to myself, now what kind of bumper sticker would missionaries have on a car, even be allowed to have. Then I started laughing because it was a "How's my driving?". I was so tempted to call, but I didn't.
3 comments:
That is funny. I have heard some crazy stories about what missionaries will do to those poor cars. :p
Whats up with my blog not being on your blog?? If you don't add me I'm going to do to you what you guys did to that buck. How is Oroville? I kind of miss it. When are you guys moving? Take care.
I though you were going to say a Yes on Prop 8 sticker. That would be funny with 2 guys always in the car.
Post a Comment