Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I heart Craigslist

So as I begin to pack for our move from the 'ville to M'town there are many items I do not want to take with us. For some reason you gather various items you don't really need or want but just let them sit there beacuse they aren't really hurting anything but you don't really want them.

One particular item has been on the top of my "got to get rid of" list for a while, a hat rack. I know that doesn't sound too bad, but this wasn't just any hat rack it was a custom made 7ft tall, holds over 50 hats kind of hat rack. Long story about how it came to be ours, but yesterday it found a home, not mine. I am so happy.

3 comments:

Little Star said...

OMG, I totally would have wanted that.... I'm so sad!!!!

Oh well... i'm glad it worked out for YOU!!! LOL!

Lowe Family said...

What? You're moving to middletown? When, where? That will be fun to be so close to your parents. So did steve get on with the FD there? I'm going to have to email you :) Love ya!

ThunderDan said...

Best of luck with the move! Don't let Steve make you take all the big boxes.