Congratulations to my dad who is the new District 1 Supervisor for Lake County!
Election Results
Campaign web site
Congratulations to my mom for surviving a very long and intense campaign!
Election Results
Campaign web site
Congratulations to my mom for surviving a very long and intense campaign!
4 comments:
YEA!!! Please tell Uncle Jim Congratulations from us. :)
That's pretty cool. How fun for your family!
Hey congratulations Comstocks! That's really great!
I don't know if congradulations are in order or not. (Yes, they really are!!! Your dad and mom are pretty precious to me). But, I also know, from past elections how he is treated and I hate to see that. But, your father is good at whatever he does so maybe things will be different for him this time. Apparently the people of Lake County wanted him in office.
I love you Comstocks. I know you will be a good thing for Lake County.
Post a Comment