Friday, September 30, 2016

September Little Things

With the weather cooling off some we are starting to enjoy eating outside again.  

9.1.16
Ally just told me she hopes she looses a tooth on her birthday because the Tooth Fairy brings you $100 if you loose a tooth on your birthday.  I quickly told her I'd never heard of that I that it wasn't true.
Colton looking handsome all dressed up for church.

9.4.16
When Colton finishes his fruit snacks he says "all done" and hands me the wrapper.

9.5.16
Colton wanted me to pick him up and for the first time he actually said "up!"

The stroller Nana brought for Eva last month is still a popular toy with everyone.  Colton loves racing it around the house trying to stay away from Eva who will steal it away from him.

9.7.16
I swatted Colton's nose because kept spitting (an ongoing problem here).  He gave me a dirty look, took two steps and threw himself on the ground like I had knocked him down.  Drama queen.

Eva and Colton love soccer practices.  They run around playing with friends and get filthy dirty.

9.8.16
I was explaining to Eva that when we move into our new house we get to take all our stuff with us (she thought we had to leave it all behind).  She kept naming items and asking if we would take it.  She even asked if we were bringing "daddy's garbageQ", (BBQ)

Ally recieved the Rockin' Reader Award at an assembly at school.  I am very proud of my little reader, her reading ability had really increased just in a month of school.

9.9.16
After explaining to Eva what the arm rest in the car was she told me "my arm is sleeping because it is tired".  I guess she took my explanation literally.

I got upset with the girls over their messy room.  As they were cleaning Eva ran out to me and said "our room isn't clean yet, are you still upset?"

A library visit after school, these two were pretty cute reading together. 

9.11.16
When I told the kids it was time to get in the car Colton answered "ok mama!"

While visiting the Ranch Ally wanted to climb up this old feed bin.  She was so proud of herself, and she wanted to climb all the to the top (but I wouldn't let her).



9.12.16
Colton is sitting right in the middle of an ant trail (the non biting kind thankfully).  He keeps laughing and saying "come here ants".


9.15.16
Eva calls the Big Dipper the "big dip"

9.21.16
Ally and Maggie are sweeping trying to earn cookies when Ally yells "mom, there is a problem!"  Eva goes running out saying "I can help with the problem!"

These two were being so silly, they were just standing there laughing hysterically.  

9.22.16
Colton came running out of his room after I changed his diaper.  Eva said "your stinky winky all gone?  Good, no more stinky winky".

Whit and Colton.  These two cute boys are great friends and I can only imagine the trouble they will get in together, they are both so mischievous. 

9.23.16
Eva will yell for Colton to give her a push on her bike and Colto will come running and push her around the driveway.  Cute to see them working together.

9.24.16
Eva didn't want to clean the play room, she told me "my tummy hurts when I clean up".  Even though she has had the stomach flu recently I'm not buying it.

Colton desperately needed another haircut and we managed to squeeze one in before our Idaho trip.  Colton didn't really like getting his hair cut and was very wiggly but my mom did a great job.  He looks so much older with out his crazy hair. 

9.27.16
Colton says "ninow" when he wants the window rolled down.

9.29.16
Colton says "my turn", this boy will not be left out of anything.

When Colton was crying Eva said "Oh, poor Colton".

No comments: