Every spring I watch the fields for signs of wildflowers. I love seeing the different patches of color appear, each year the patchwork of color is different. This year the fields are covered in yellows, with large purple patches. I love heading out into the meadow at the ranch to enjoy all the flowers. Each year I am anxious not wanting to miss the peak of the season but not wanting to get stuck in the mud.
This year did not disappoint (not that I have ever been disappointed by a trip out into the meadow) and the flowers were out in full force.
As soon as we stopped at our picnic spot the girls were out exploring.
Colton had fun walking around and splashing in the water. I thought he looked adorable in his little hat.
Eva loved the stream, splashing, exploring and having fun.
Ally was in heaven, roaming as far as I would let her. She even found this delicate snail shell in the water.
Colton had fun playing peek-a-boo with Papa. I just love our little man.
Ally kept begging to hike up to the top of this hill. At first she was going to hike it by herself, she was not very happy that I vetoed that idea. She convinced Papa and Daddy to hike up the hill with her.
Colton loved seeing all the horses, he would so excited whenever he saw them.
He was constantly pointing and waving whenever the horses were within view. This boy loves his animals.
It was a beautiful (if very warm) spring afternoon well spent enjoying the beauty of springtime.








No comments:
Post a Comment