Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Swimming


We had some very warm weather almost two weeks ago, the girls ran in the sprinklers and had a lot of fun.  Since then Ally has been begging me every day to get out our little pool.  Saturday it was warm enough and we had plenty of time to play (thanks to us missing her T-ball game, I thought it was at 10am but it was at 8am big oops) so we pulled out our trusty alligator pool.

These girls were more than happy to put on their new rainbow swimsuits, they loved getting something new. I thought I ordered matching ones but they are slightly different, oh well.

Eva surprised me by running and jumping right in the pool.  What a difference a year makes, last year she preferred sitting next to the pool and splashing to actually getting in the pool.  I can't wait for more fun summer days playing in the water.

It is so fun to watch these girls playing together and having so much fun.  Now that Eva is older I have noticed them playing together more and more and I love it.  Unfortunately now that they are playing together more they are also fighting.  Oh the joys of having siblings.

No comments: