Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

It was so nice to be able to celebrate Mother's Day together as a family.   Because we have early church, and we rarely make it on time we opted for a post church picture.  The bigger our family gets the harder it is to get a "good" picture of everyone.  Eva is our biggest stinker, she is always making silly faces.  One picture everyone was smiling and looking but Eva was sticking her tongue out!


Star Gardens, the local nursery, was the shop of choice for my gifts (they know me well).  Steve picked out a Cherry tree for me, I am excited and nervous about planting it.  The girls picked out flowers all by themselves and my parents got me a basil plant and another plant for my yard.  I have some gardening to do!


I love the cards I get on Mother's Day, they are just my favorite.  Ally had been excited all week about my surprise, it was so cute to watch.  She made this adorable card and a cute necklace that her teacher helped them make with shrinky dinks.


Ally and Eva made another card for me together.  I can't get enough of Ally's artwork, so cute.  

We had a really nice afternoon at my parents house.  Steve and my dad were in charge of dinner, they did a great job.  It is always so nice to have a break from making dinner.  My parents entertained the girls while I got to hold Colton while he napped.  




No comments: