Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a jam packed Halloween this year, we were busy all day long!  
This year Allyson wanted to be a kitty.  I was happy because you can't get much simpler and yet still so adorable.  

I love how excited she is.

My parents brought the girls up to my work for our Halloween party.  Once I found out we were having a party a work I decided to join Ally and Eva and we could all be cats!

All the kids got to go tick or treating to the different offices at work.  It was a great idea! The kids had fun and Allyson came away with a lot of candy.  
Allyson did not like some of the scarier decorations.  My boss has this crazy mummy/skeleton that pops out of a coffin and makes a scary noise and it was on the porch in front of his office.  Ally is a pretty sensitive girl, and it was just too much for her to handle.  The funniest part was after we finished trick or treating she kept telling me she didn't like the "mum mum".  At first I had no idea what she was talking about, but then I figured it out.  She continued to bring up the "mum mum" all day.  At one point she if told me "I don't ever want to see that again!".  

After the party at my work we went to go see Steve at work and show off the girls in their costumes.  

Ally loved getting the grand tour and "driving" all of the engines. 

We were so glad we got to see daddy.  As we were driving home Ally said "that was a good surprise to see daddy" and I could only agree!

After all that fun we headed home for a few much needed naps.  After the naps (I wish I could have taken one too!) we headed to our ward party followed by some more trick or treating.  Ally loved trick or treating and she filled her bucket after just one street.  


No comments: