Saturday, August 17, 2013

Eva 5 months


She is sitting up!  
She isn't 100% stable, but getting more and more every day.  This particular day she had bent over almost in half and then straightened herself up to a sitting position.

Tired of all the sitting up business, a little tummy time.

Eva LOVES tubby time!  She is lucky enough to be in the tub with her sister and they have lots of fun together.  Once Eva is in the water she starts moving and doesn't stop unless she splashes herself.  Her legs are kicking, arms moving, smiling and splashing.


My blue eyed girl, love the after bath baby burrito!

Not only does Eva like being the tub, she loves swimming!  She got to go swimming at Aunt Kathryn's last week and she loved it.  It wasn't hot outside and the water was cool, so I wasn't sure if she would like it.  She had fun floating and splashing for a long time.  We have another water baby!

Doing what we can to help our favorite baseball team out (they need all the help they can get!).  We sometimes have Giants day where Ally, Eva and I all sport our Giants gear.  

Just this month Eva decided she liked the pacifier, I am so happy!  Ally is in fact the one who really discovered it.  When Nana was her babysitting Ally gave Eva her pacifier (I had been offering it here and there) and she almost fell asleep on the floor.  I am happy about this new development, Allyson never really used a pacifier.


Eva loves to look at things upside down, she will arch her back and tilt her head back to see something rather than turn her head.  

Eva loves playing with her toes.  Ally thinks it is funny that Eva likes to play with her toes, Ally said "that's funny, they aren't toys, silly Eva".


Eva really likes her toes, recently she decided she likes to suck on her toes!  
Oh to be that flexible.

Eva loves being outside, when she gets fussy or upset going outside will almost always make her happy (or at least not upset anymore).  What will I do when we can't just go outside and lay in the hammock? Most evenings Ally, Eva and I go outside after dinner to play until bed time.  We love playing in the yard.

No comments: