Eva at 2 1/2 months
14 lbs 11 oz
24 1/4 inches
As you can see she is one healthy girl! The Doctor commented she isn't missing out on anything (feeding wise) and I can only agree. She wears mostly 3 month size clothes and a few 3-6 month clothes. She is such a happy baby, I love that her smile lights up her whole face.
She has been sleeping through the night since my birthday (best birthday present ever!) waking up around 6am to eat and then going back to sleep. No complaints about that!
Eva completely adores her big sister, she gives Ally get the biggest smiles of all of us.
Allyson also completely adores her little sister.
I love this picture. We were playing under the fan being silly taking pictures and I caught this precious moment. I was supposed to be in it too but I need to work on my self portrait skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment