Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Eva 3 months

Monday, Eva turned 3 months old.  She is no longer my little newborn baby (ok, she was never little), it is so fun to see her personality shine through.
Eva is such a happy baby, I love her cute smile and adorable little baby sounds. 

As you can see, she has entered the drooling stage, Allyson doesn't appreciate all the drool.  One night when we were giving kisses goodnight she made a face and asked why Eva was so slobbery. 

She has discovered her tongue! 

I love how her smile lights up her whole face, I can't help but smile back every time.

Those eyes just keep getting prettier by the day.


She loves to grab her burp cloths, bibs or blankets and pull them up to her face.

She has discovered her hands and she is trying to figure out what to do with them.  She loves to suck on her hands and fingers, adding to the drooling problem.

We love our Eva girl!

No comments: