WOW really?!?!! Happy Almost birthday Allyson. What a cutie!!
I can't believe how fast this year went by! She is so adorable and we are blessed to live nearby. When she reaches for us, she melts our hearts :-) Happy Birthday, Allyson!!!
I am totally amazed at how time flies!!!! She is so healthy now and looks so great. Congradulations Ally and have a wonderful day!!!!!
Happy Birthday Ally, Grandma ROSE & Grandpa Al loves you. Have a good one little girl. come see us when you can. We will make you a birthday cake..yummie!!Love & Kisses,Grandpa Al & Grandma Rose
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW really?!?!! Happy Almost birthday Allyson. What a cutie!!
I can't believe how fast this year went by! She is so adorable and we are blessed to live nearby. When she reaches for us, she melts our hearts :-) Happy Birthday, Allyson!!!
I am totally amazed at how time flies!!!! She is so healthy now and looks so great. Congradulations Ally and have a wonderful day!!!!!
Happy Birthday Ally,
Grandma ROSE & Grandpa Al loves you. Have a good one little girl. come see us when you can.
We will make you a birthday cake..yummie!!
Love & Kisses,
Grandpa Al & Grandma Rose
Post a Comment