Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Allyson!

I can hardly believe it has been a year. Yet as I looked through these pictures I can hardly remember our lives before Allyson joined our family. Here is her first year in a glance.

Saying hello, one year ago.

Time spent in the NICU in Napa

November

December with cousins Jimmy and Tiara

January

February with Cousin Cameron

March with Grandpa Comstock

April- after bath baby burrito

May

June-post op in Oakland Children's

July

August

September

October- reading with Daddy

This year has been quite a roller coater, luckily the ups have outnumbered the downs by far. We love our little sweet pea!
Happy First Birthday

7 comments:

Little Star said...

Happy Birthday Allyson, We all Love you!!!

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

We hope all of you had a great b-day party! she is so cute and happy. we loved the picture of her. Thnaks for thinking of us.

Lowe Family said...

Happy Birthday Allyson!!! You are becoming such a beautiful little girl. I hope you give your parents a run for their money :) Love you!!

Mike and Julie said...

Hey Allyson - Hope your birthday was the BEST! Love, Mike & Julie

SuSu said...

Happiest Birthday Little Miss. You make my heart sing!

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Happy Birthday Allyson. Can't wait to see what you figure out next year.

Unknown said...

gosh that was a fast year! i still cant believe that all three grandkids will have birthdays so close together!