Friday, June 26, 2009

Baby Cherry is a ....




and Everything Nice.......


23 comments:

ThunderDan said...

Congratulations!!

Tiffany said...

Yeah for girls! Congratulations!!;)

Unknown said...

YAY CONGRATS!

LaNell Brown said...

I am a little bit worried about how Steve will do with a daughter. Just kiding that is awesome. The cherry's need a little girly:)

The Redford Family said...

Crap...I guessed wrong. That is so awesome! She will be sooo cute!!! Now we get to do a girly baby shower...they are so fun to shop for! Congrats!!!

Lowe Family said...

I am so excited!! Get ready for drama!! I swear Katie hit the terrible two's at 18 months! It's so much fun though. Now when I make Katie a little dress or something I can make an extra one and send it your way!

Colleen said...

"Thank Heaven For Little Girls"

Thank heaven for little girls
for little girls get bigger every day!

Thank heaven for little girls
they grow up in the most delightful way!

Those little eyes so helpless and appealing
one day will flash and send you crashin' thru the ceilin'

Thank heaven for little girls
thank heaven for them all,
no matter where no matter who
for without them, what would little boys do?

Thank heaven... thank heaven...
Thank heaven for little girls!

Di said...

Congratulations Miss Erin!

Little Star said...

Tiara says- I'm still the oldest!!!

Jimmy Say- I'm glad it's a girl, so i'm still the king!!!

Luwanna- Very happy and excited for you!!!

Little Star said...

When do we get to start hearing about all the name possibilities?
Any thoughts?

Family Names? Scripture Names? Names of Flowers? Christmas themed names? Names all starting with the same letter????

Beth said...

Congratulations, Erin! Girls are so much fun!! :)

Jen said...

I didn't know that you were prego! That's so great you guys! Congratulations!

Justin and LeAnne said...

Girls are so much fun! Congrats!

Norm and Frances said...

Awesome Erin. When are you and Steve going to get her first rifle so she can go hunting with her mother????

How are you feeling these days??? How do you feel about the color pink???? Should we send you pink lacy stuff??? Your mom will see to that I think!!!! But, we will help out!!!

Love ya!!! Congradulations!!!

Mikila said...

Way to get 'er done :)!!!! Thats awesome, congrats!

Unknown said...

Yay! This is gonna be a blast. Have you seen the movie 'Taken'? Bob and Brian were teasing about sending that movie to steve with the note 'good luck' on it just to get him sweating. Haha, mean boys. We love you.

Angelee said...

how exciting. little girls are so fun to shop for. The world needs some more girl cherries!!! congrats.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Hey I just found your blog! I didn't know you were expecting! Hope you're doing well. Congrats!

Marshall said...

I was hoping for a mancub, but I guess girls are ok.

megh said...

Horray! We are so excited for you guys! You will have so much with a little girl!

Unknown said...

Voting is now open, what will steve and erin's baby girl's favorite cousin be? a boy or girl (see our blog to vote!)

Our Corner said...

Congratulations Erin we are so excited for you two. :)

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

We are excited for you. Girls are great. We hope to see you guys this weekend. If not have a great summer.