Last weekend we were lucky enough to be able to escape the 110+ degree heat and go to Fort Bragg. We had so much fun at the mini cherry reunion. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures until the last day so we will have to wait for Linda to post her pictures!

The Cherry boys after their fishing trip, a little worse for wear. The sea was a bit rough that morning. However Bob and Uncle Greg were totally unfazed.

A baby seal we encountered on the beach. Not pictured the seal that Brent, Brandon and Steve helped rescue. They helped some non profit group haul a rather heavy seal off the beach.

Bob, Steve and Brandon

Why I thought sideways was the most flattering angle in a sweatshirt is beyond me, but trust me it is not.

Bob and Linda


A very friendly foot race, Brent was the winner.

Footrace round two, Brent still the winner. Although Rachel gave him a run for his money.
2 comments:
I am so jelious!!! Looks like fun. Your side view with a sweatshirt is very cute. I want to see more baby bump pics :) Love ya!
Look at you ms. prego! I love it! Though I have to admit its been hard for me to adjust to... the whole stomach getting bigger thing. Sometimes I catch my profile and stare back in horror until I remember there is a good reason for it. Lets just hope our youthful bodies bounce right back right? haha. Im crossing my fingers.
Post a Comment