Monday, June 1, 2009

What we've been doing...

Over Memorial Day Weekend I got to go on our Stake Pioneer Trek with the Youth. Steve and I were going to be parents (Ma & Pa) but when Steve got called to work early my job switched to the photographer. It was so much fun. Fun kids, beautiful scenery, If you want to see more most of the pictures I took are here.


Bob, Linda and Brandon made the trip to Middletown and Steve got his Bronco, and we got to celebrate Linda's birthday.


The Steve's birthday (May is a busy month for us). I was so glad he was able to be home for his birthday so we could celebrate it together.


His brand new fancy smancy binoculars.

He couldn't wait to try them out. He spotted a couple of bucks in the field behind our house so of course my dad had to break out his binoculars to join in the fun.



We have had two half wine barrels for a long time. I finally got around to finding a spot for them and planting flowers in them so we will have some flowers this summer.

6 comments:

The Redford Family said...

Hey girl, I didn't know you had a blog! I am glad you commented on mine so I could find ours! I love blogs! I am glad you liked the cake and entertainment. I like coming up there for visits! See you Wednesday

Colleen said...

I love your barrels they turned out really pretty. Good work!
Great picture of the "binocular boys" too.
So much fun!

Our Corner said...

Hey, I'm glad you got a chance to spend Steve's birthday with him...that's always nice. :) Great job on the pictures of the trek it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

alright alright where are the pictures of YOU. I want to see your cute pregnant belly. Are you showing yet?

Di said...

Pioneer Trek! Holy cow.

Lowe Family said...

I want to see some baby bump pics :)