11.3.15
During family prayer Eva was sitting in my lap and was going crazy. She ended up headbutting me in the mouth (so reverent). Steve made her apologize for hurting me. After she apologized to me she turned around and said "you say sorry me, head hurt". What could I do but laugh and apologize, I am sure her head did hurt.
11.10.15
Eva called cookie monster "monster cookie"
11.14.15
"Don't buck me in mom!", Eva didn't want me to buckle her in, she wanted to do it herself.
11.16.15
Eva asked to wear her Elsa costume but it was still dirty from Halloween (I really dislike hand wash only). Instead I pulled out her Cinderella costume, she said "it a wonderful day mommy".
11.19.15
Ally told me she played Walking Dead at recess today. She was the zombie, she told me the girls are always the zombies.
11.24.15
I asked Eva if she was ready for breakfast and she told me "no, we playing my room" and ran back into her room.
11.30.15
I told Eva it was nap time. She told me "I take TV my room". Nice try, but no. For the record we weren't even watching a show, just listening to music.
No comments:
Post a Comment