Taking a picture to send to daddy, Colton looks so grown up here.
This boy loves looking at his reflection.
Loves table food, wants to eat any and all food off my plate. Is usually not satisfied with the pieces I give him
Colton used Aunt Kathryn's cane to pull himself up. I love how these two are looking at each other, so cute.
These two are adorable but they drive me crazy! I thought the double seated Costco cart would be perfect for them. I was very wrong. Lots of pushing and grabbing and not my favorite trip to Costco. They had fun for the first 5 minutes and then it was all over. At least they were strapped in and couldn't go anywhere.
Will only stand in the tub, he doesn't like to sit or lay down. he hates it when I lay him down to rinse off the soap, this boy only wants to stand.
8.25.15I think he said his first word, "Eva" or really more like "E-ah". I have heard him say E-ah before but I thought it was just a coincidence that it sounded like Eva. Then today we were getting ready to take Ally to school and Ally and Eva were outside. Colton and I were still inside when Eva yelled "mommy" and immediately Colton said "E-ah".
Colton was so happy to see Daddy after he was gone for work for a very long time!
He stands up every chance he gets
He will throw a fit if you try and take something away from him, and he has an amazingly strong grip!
He is so adorable he is a speedy crawler, he will crawl away only to turn back and give you the biggest grin and then keep going.
8.28.15
He loves his sisters. He wakes up before them and he always speed crawls to their door and tries to go in their room. I even caught him doing it during Eva's nap time.










No comments:
Post a Comment