This little stinker figured out how to open up the laptop. It is no longer safe to leave it out in the open. She will open it up and "type" away with gusto, often with disastrous results. She is such a stinker, when she sees you coming she starts "typing" faster until you reach her!
One morning Ally set up an elaborate tea party for her animals. She had to leave for school before it was over. When we came home from dropping Ally off at school Eva promptly took over. I was worried about Eva missing Ally during school, and I think she does miss her. However Eva really enjoys having free reign of all the toys!
Eva has started climbing up on my parents hearth to "read" books. It is pretty adorable. We do have to watch her, she isn't always gentle with the non board books. When she gets crazy she loves to pull off as many books as she can, she would love to clear the whole shelf I am sure!
I love watching my girls enjoy books, nothing makes me happier.
Grandma has a fun play tunnel that the girls love to play in. Eva cracks me up because she will go about halfway through the tunnel and turn around and go back the way she came. So funny.
Ally is going to be the flower girl for my brothers wedding. She got to try on her dress to make sure it fits, I love it!
Ally has been pretty funny about this whole flower girl thing. When Sarah and Wes asked her if she would be the flower girl in their wedding she told them "I have to think about it." In fairness to her, I don't think she knew what a flower girl was. She really did think about it, for at least a month, maybe more. Finally she decided all on her own she would be their flower girl. She was very excited to call Uncle Wes and tell him the news.
Ally can be very opinionated about dresses, she has rejected dresses because they are new and she just doesn't like it, or they are itchy (though I can't feel the same itchiness she does). Sarah and I searched for dresses hoping to find one Ally would approve of. When we finally found the dress I showed Ally a picture, she said "I guess it's not too bad". Silly girl, and least she didn't flat out reject it!
When the dress came it took some convincing to get her to try it on, but once we did she loved it. She loves that the skirt poofs out like a princess dress when she twirls. We are all very relieved that the dress is adorable and Ally will wear it!
Ally reading, she finds the funniest places to curl up into.
Ally loves this new teddy bear at Grandma's house. Grandma's friends bought it after her surgery so her grandkids could play with him. Of course we love the Giants outfit.
Equally as cute is the doctor outfit, Ally loves to wear the mask!
During quiet time Ally often will draw on her easel, she is into big elaborate pictures. She had one she worked on for a few days, it was really impressive. I was sad I didn't get a picture of it, so now she always tells me to take a picture of her masterpieces.
I do love how she spelled "monster" (MSR), pretty good sounding out if you ask me.
1 comment:
Eva is just trying to type up her memoirs. :) Cute girls, it was great seeing you last month.
Post a Comment