May is a busy month for birthdays in our family. Jimmy starts us off, followed by my birthday, Steve's mom and then Steve. I really need to get better at taking birthday pictures, but at least I have something.
We celebrated my birthday a day early in Oregon, we drove all day to get home on my actual birthday. James made a delicious surf n turf dinner, Tri Tip and Salmon, it was delicious!
Jimmy and I sharing the birthday cake (my favorite...angel food cake).
Though we were driving for my birthday we did stop at a Dairy Queen for lunch and some ice cream. Why don't they have Dairy Queen's in California? We then extended the birthday celebrations one more day and I celebrated at home with Steve and the girls.
Steve's birthday was a little anti-climactic, none of his birthday presents arrived on time. Sadly for him he had to go to work the next day, and so his presents are here but he is not! To make up for it we made him his favorite birthday brownies (from the box...homemade is not acceptable).
I think Allyson is the designated candle blower, she loves getting in on the action!
No comments:
Post a Comment