Despite still recovering from our vacation (at least I was still recovering) we didn't want to miss out on Easter festivities. Saturday we headed over to my parents for some egg dyeing fun.
Egg dyeing is serious business for Allyson, she loved using the "magic" crayon.
Ally had fun choosing the colors,
We tried to keep Eva entertained in her high chair, she was a good sport. Next year she can try her hand at egg dyeing.
The Easter Bunny made it to our house and left some fun treats for the girls.
Ally loved her Olaf counting book. The first thing she said was "How did the Easter Bunny know I love Frozen?". That Bunny sure is smart.
Eva wasted no time and started chowing down on some peeps. She wasn't thrilled when I put her candy away and we had breakfast.
We didn't have time to get pictures of the girls before church, so we went for the after church photo. Sadly Eva wasn't thrilled with the idea of pictures. Both girls looked adorable in their Easter best.
My parents with the girls.
The Easter Bunny came to hide eggs while Ally was having a rest.
Ally hunting for eggs all around the yard. I think it is so funny how calm and methodical she is about it. No craziness, she just takes her time.
The Bunny was kind enough to hide some eggs just for Eva on the smaller lawn.
She crawled right up to a few eggs and promptly stuck them in her mouth. She didn't like them so much and found some sticks to play with instead. Ally helped her find the rest of her eggs.
Ally with her eggs
We had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of the Savior with family and friends.
1 comment:
Your parents look so good. Give them a hug for me. I miss them so much. Your girls are adorable :)
Post a Comment