Allyson loves to draw and she it turning into quite the little artist.
She loves her new art easel, drawing on it all the time. On this particular day wanted me to come into her room to see the dinosaur she drew (I am pretty sure she had recently played with Devin). I was surprised this cute stegosaurus, I was very impressed.
Here is a more recent drawing, a portrait of Daddy
Concentrating on her portrait of Eva
For the record, Eva had two little pony tails and she was crying (I forget why now). Ally is writing Eva's name (love her "E"), but she has a hard time with the order of the letters. She really wants Eva's name to start with the "A" like her name.
I think it is safe to say she inherited some artistic talent from her daddy, we know she didn't get it from me!
1 comment:
Very talented! Super cute drawings.
Post a Comment