Our Miss Eva is 10 months old, her first birthday is right around the corner. Time for mom to get serious about the birthday planning! Eva is so much fun, her personality shines through more and more each day.
This girl loves being outside. With our crazy California weather we have the doors open a lot in the afternoon, she always makes her way to the screen door and looks outside longingly.
She really wants to go outside when her sister is outside playing. Can you believe Allyon is wearing shorts is January? Can you believe we have had a few days that were 80*, oh so crazy.
I love her "fangs", they make me laugh every time I get a peek at them. Her top middle teeth started coming in just days before her 10 month birthday so I attempted a to document the fangs before they are gone.
Not her best shot, but a good look at those funny fangs!
This girl is a crawling champ, the army crawl is gone for good. She crawls all over the house wanting to be in the same room as I am. She loves to crawl to the dining room/ kitchen and to Ally's room. She has mastered the step up to the kitchen and the two steps up to her room. Nothing can stop this girl.
I love that Eva has started to play with toys. It is so cute to watch, and I am glad it keeps her occupied for a few minutes.
Eva loves pushing the buttons on the toys that sing or make noise. It is so cute to watch her deliberately push on the buttons.
Eva is eating a lot of different things; she LOVES finger food and loves to feed herself. Her favorites are the freeze dried yogurt bites (I admit they do taste pretty good) and cheerios. She is getting little samples of our dinner in addition to her traditional baby food. When she is done eating she will push or fling the food away or off her tray. I am not excited with the flinging development at all.
A few more fun things to remember, Eva likes to play peek a boo, she will mimic sounds we make (usually the ones Ally makes), and bobs her head up to "dance" to music.
No comments:
Post a Comment