Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Eva 6 months

Eva girl is 6 months old, and we love our blue eyed girl!  Here are a few things about our Eva.

She is really good at sitting up and looks so cute doing it. I love this cherry shirt, she and Ally have matching shirts.  I am still working on getting a picture with both of them wearing them


She has outgrown the bumbo and has moved on to the highchair.  She loves eating dinner with us at the table.  She is a very messy eater, by the end she has it all over her face, hands and legs.  She likes to try and grab the spoon with each bite so that makes for lots of messes.

Eva has already used the stroller more than Allyson ever did, lucky 2nd child.  She likes to be in the stroller and I like that I don't have to carry her.

Eva sleeps great at night but struggles with her naps.  We keep working on it trying to figure things out, Eva and I are both happier when she naps.  

She gives the greatest belly laughs, she is so ticklish, and LOVES to be tickled.  She has started doing little raspberries but her main form of communication is grunting.  She has her happy grunts, impatient, hungry and sad grunts.  Such a funny stage.

She has started rolling over during the night (sometimes right away) and always wakes up on her tummy.  Sometimes she puts her arm over the bumper and sometimes she will even pull it up next to her face.  She loves to have something up against her cheek while she sleeps.

She loves being outside, and every night after dinner we all go outside to play.  I will miss this when it is too dark to play outside after dinner.  

She moves around a lot!  She rolls everywhere and is this close to crawling (I am not ready for that!).  She wiggles and squirms to get to a toy, it is fun to watch.  I have to laugh when she gets herself wedged up next to something and keeps trying move, she gets so frustrated.  Ally isn't loving Eva's mobility, her toys are usually Eva's favorite target, but we are working on sharing.
I can hardly keep her on the blanket when we play outside, she always scoots to the edge and immediately tries to put leaves and grass in her mouth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man figuring out naps is like solving a rubuks cube, good luck!