Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In the hospital

We loved all the nurses we had in the hospital, but i especially loved our day nurse.  We were lucky enough to have the same nurse all three days, Jeannie.  She was a great nurse, but she impressed me even more when I saw her with Allyson.


She involved Allyson in everything, even giving Allyson her own ID bracelet that said "Eva's big sister".  She let Allyson listen to Eva's heart, help with the footprints, and even got to make her own hand prints.


Then she got to help wash Eva's hair.  Allyson had a blast, and I loved watching her with Eva, it was adorable.

We had lots of visitors in the hospital, everyone was anxious to meet Eva.  Somehow I didn't get a picture of Beth, or the Allred's.  It was fun to see everyone and introduce Eva.

Uncle Marshall 

Grandma with her two Cherry girls.

Nana


Papa Comstock

On the way home from meeting Eva at the hospital Ally said "My baby is so cute" and "She has the cutest little feet".

Here is Eva ready to leave the hospital and go home!

1 comment:

Lowe Family said...

What a wonderful nurse! I love the day they get introduced to the family, its so fun :-)